Disconnection and Cancellation Policy
1. Unless otherwise stated by Us, the following terms and conditions set forth the rules and procedures that govern all players' rights in the event of disconnection and game cancellation.
2. Disconnect protection is a tool that protects players if their internet connection is lost while they are involved in gameplay. BetMGM strives to offer the best disconnect protection to our players. Our goal is to protect players while also maintaining appropriate checks so that the protection offered is not abused.
3. Disconnect protection is not intended to be used other than in the event of a genuine disconnection. Any misuse of this policy may result in the forfeiture of any monies won, tournament disqualification, the loss of the disconnect protection privilege, or expulsion from the site.
4. BetMGM’s software is designed to assess if a player has a genuine disconnection before giving the disconnect protection to him. Players trying to take advantage of disconnect protection by deliberately getting 'timed out' will be deemed to have ended their gameplay.
Players must accept the risk of disconnection and should log back in and continue playing as quickly as possible if they are cut off. Ask your ISP about how they can help reduce the risk of disconnection. BetMGM is not responsible for player disconnection.
6. BetMGM reserves the right to alter this policy and render final decisions on all matters herein at our sole discretion. Policy changes and relevant decisions will be communicated accordingly by Us using electronic and/or written means.
DISCONNECTION POLICY - CASINO
1. If a player becomes disconnected while involved in a game where no player input is required to complete the game, the game will produce the final outcome as determined by the random number generator. We will update the player’s Account accordingly.
2. If a player becomes disconnected while involved in a single player game, where player input is required to complete the game, We will
(1) upon subsequent activation, return the player to the game state immediately prior to the interruption and allow the player to complete the game; All wagers pending disposition shall be held in a pending wager account; or
(2) cancellation of the game according to the specific games’ rules resulting in either the forfeiture of the player’s wager or the return of funds to the player in accordance with a methodology approved by the Director; or
(3) depending on the specific games’ rules, make a selection on behalf of the player in order to complete the game; or
3. If a player becomes disconnected while involved in a game with multiple patrons, where the result is affected by the time to respond to a game event, such as poker or blackjack, the game shall, after an approved period of time, make a selection on behalf of the patron in order to complete the game.