Beach Volleyball Rules
1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for any reason, all bets on the outcome of the match will be void.
2. Set Betting (Correct Score): The bet refers to the correct final score in sets.
3. Set Winner: This bet refers to the winner of a specific set. The respective set must be completed for bets to stand.
4. Nominated Finalists: The finalists are the teams that really content the final regardless of how they get there, including decisions made by any governing bodies.
5. Wrong match-type: If a match is offered with wrong match format being used then all bets will be voided. I.e. if a match is offered in ‘race to 21’ per set format, but they are playing ‘race to 15’ per set format then all bets will be voided.