Various wagers on certain e-sports leagues/events will be offered (ie. League of Legends competitions). Wagers are accepted in the following manner:
Match overall winner
A wager on the overall winner of a specified match prior to the match starting. This may be offered on a specific team or individual (during individual competitions). BetMGM will recognize the team that is deemed the winner of the match by the governing body of the league/competition or event organizer. This wager will be offered pre-match and may also be offered at adjusted prices/odds in between rounds (maps) of the competition.
- If there is a change in the number of rounds (maps) played prior to the match starting, wagers placed on this market will stand.
- If any round (map) is not played or is awarded to one player or team by default without play having commenced, all wagers on that round (map) and on the match as a whole will be voided and refunded.
Individual round (map) winner
A wager on the winner of an individual round (map) of the competition. If a round (map) is not played because the result of the event has already been determined (ie. A best of 5 series and map 5 is not needed), bets on un-played rounds or maps are void and wagers will be refunded.
- A map is deemed to have started as soon as the game clock starts or either team or player takes game action relating to that map, including picks, bans and weapon purchases. In the event that a map has to be remade due to a technical glitch or bug, bets placed after the start of the map will be voided and refunded. If maps are subject to a pause but restart as planned, bets will stand.
- Dates and start times are shown for information purposes only and may not be accurate. Where an event is cancelled, postponed or interrupted and not completed within 48 hours of the originally scheduled start time, bets on that event are void and wagers will be refunded. However, games or maps that are completed within 48 hours are settled normally even if additional games or maps that were supposed to be part of the same match are cancelled or further postponed.
In the event a team with a player under the age of 18 ("Prohibited Team") is the Season Winner or Tournament Winner the second place team (or highest placing team that is not a Prohibited Team) will be considered the winner for sake of settling the futures market.
- iRacing driving simulators and equipment may differ slightly from driver to driver.
- Races must take place at the designated virtual location within 24-hours of the listed time. If a driver starts a race and a winner is declared, all wagers stand. Should a driver not take part at all, wagers on that driver will be returned.