1. A snooker match is deemed to have started with the break for the first frame. Unless otherwise stated, all bets will stand providing that the initial break has been taken at the beginning of the match. The winner of the match is the player who progresses to the next round or is deemed the winner by the governing body.
2. If a player fails to start a tournament or match, all bets on that player, or individual match, will be void.
3. Once a player has started playing in a tournament, bets will stand on them for outright tournament betting purposes. If they then withdraw for any reason outright bets will be settled as losers.
4. Next Frame Which player will win the next frame? If the frame does not take place all bets will be void, except in the event of the award of a frame for any reason in which case bets will stand.
5. Popular Markets. In the event of non-completion of a match, all bets on any markets listed below in that match will be void unless unconditionally determined:
Handicap Betting – Who will win the match after the stated handicap is applied?
Frame Betting – What will the correct score of the match be?
First Four / Eight Frame Betting – Which player will be leading after the first 4/8 frames?
First Four / Eight Frame Score – What will the correct score of the match be after the first 4/8 frames?
Match Winning Margins – How many frames will a player win the match by?
Total Frames Over / Under – How many frames will be played in the match?
Race to “X” Frames – Which player will reach “X” amount of frames first?
147 in the match – Will a 147 be scored in the match? A 147 break consists of 15 consecutive reds and blacks, then all the colors. Any breaks of 147 or above that have required the use of free balls will be settled as losers unless the break was a free ball (red and color) followed by a traditional 147.
First Color Potted – Which color will be legally potted first in the next frame? The first color legally potted scoring its own value (i.e. not taken as a free ball) will be considered the winner, irrespective of whether there are any subsequent re-racks.
Next Frame – First Player to Pot a Ball – The first player to legally pot a ball in the next frame. The first player potting a ball legally will be considered the winner, irrespective of whether there are any subsequent re-racks.
Mini Session/Session Winner - Which player will win the stated mini session or session?
Mini Session Score/Session Score - What will the score of the stated mini session/session be?
Mini Session/Session Handicap - Who will win the stated mini session/session after the relevant handicap is applied?
This Frame Winner - Which player will win the current frame?
Next Frame 50 break - Will there be a 50 break scored in the next frame (by either player)?
Next Frame Century Break - Will there be a century break scored in the next frame? Player A, Player B, either player or neither player