Table Tennis Rules
1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for any reason, all bets on the outcome of the match will be void, except for those markets (e.g. race to 10 points or winner of a specific game) that have been unconditionally determined.
2. Set Betting (Correct Score): The bet refers to the correct final score in sets.
3. Set Winner: This bet refers to winner of a specific set. The respective set must be completed for bets to stand.
4. If a match is postponed and rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start time, your bet on the match will stand. However, if a match in the Olympics or World Championships is postponed bets will stand providing the match is rescheduled to take place before the closing ceremony.
5. If the match is no longer playing at the venue advertised, your bet will still stand. This applies if the venue has not been changed to the opponent's ground (or in the case of international matches, if the venue remains in the same country).
6. In the event of a match not taking place or if a player/team is given a walkover, bets on that match are void.
7. Where a player/team is withdrawn prior to the start of a tournament, we reserve the right to apply a Rule 4 deduction.