1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for any reason, all bets on the outcome of the match will be void except for those markets (e.g. race to 10 points or winner of a specific game) that have been already determined.
2. Set Betting (Correct Score): The bet refers to the correct final score in sets.
3. Set Winner: This bet refers to winner of a specific set. The respective set must be completed as per the rules of the individual competition for bets to stand.
4. Nominated Finalists: The finalists are the teams that really content the final regardless of how they get there, including decisions made by any governing bodies.
5. Team to be Relegated: These bets relates to the teams, which occupy the relegation places at the end of the season. All future changes, which may occur for whatever reason, are deemed irrelevant for this bet.
6. If a match is postponed and rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start time, your bet on the match will stand. However, if a match in the Olympics or World Championships is postponed bets will stand providing the match is rescheduled to take place before the closing ceremony.
7. If the match is no longer playing at the venue advertised, your bet will still stand. This applies if the venue has not been changed to the opponent's ground (or in the case of international matches, if the venue remains in the same country).
8. In the event of a match not taking place or if a player/team is given a walkover, bets on that match are void.
9. Where a player/team is withdrawn prior to the start of a tournament, we reserve the right to apply a Rule 4 deduction.