Bank Wire Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Bank Wire Transfer?
- Where can I send a Wire Transfer from?
- Is there a minimum amount I can deposit?
- How do I make a Bank Wire Transfer deposit?
1. What is a Bank Wire Transfer?
A Bank Wire Transfer is an electronic payment service that allows you to transfer funds directly from your bank account to your gaming account.
2. Where can I send a Wire Transfer from?
You can sign in to your bank’s online banking service and set up a Wire Transfer, or you can visit a local bank and send it from there.
3. Is there a minimum amount I can deposit?
Yes. The minimum deposit amount is $1000.00.
4. How do I make a Bank Wire Transfer deposit?
- Go to the Cashier Payment Method Option page and select the 'Bank Wire Transfer' method
- You will be shown a landing page with a list of instructions including the Bank Account Details you will need to send the funds to.
- When making your deposit, please ensure that your Email ID is included in the deposit reference field and that the name on the bank account you are depositing from is identical to the name on your gaming account. (Failure to include both can result in a delay of crediting your funds.)
- When sending your transfer, we require you to also send a Proof of Funds & Deposit Receipt to the email address included on the landing page.
- Once we receive your Wire Transfer receipt and confirm all the details are correct, we will aim to have your funds credited within 48 hours.
To help your deposit go smoothly, please make sure:
- The deposit will not result in exceeding your daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit
- The name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your gaming account
- You have provided your Email ID in the deposit payment reference field
- You have sent a copy of the deposit receipt to the email address provided