Online Banking Transfer Frequently Asked Question's
- What is Online Banking Transfer?
- Which banks participate in conjunction with Online Banking Transfer?
- How do I fund my account using Online Banking Transfer?
- Are there any fees associated with Online Banking Transfer?
- How long does it take to receive the funds transferred into my account?
- How will my deposit for Online banking be displayed on my bank statement?
1. What is Online Banking Transfer?
Online Banking Transfer is a service that allows customers to access their bank accounts directly and transfer funds to participating ecommerce merchants instantly over the Internet. The consumer's bank provides authentication through their existing secure online banking login and access.
2. Which banks participate in conjunction with Online Banking Transfer?
The following banks are available for use with Online Banking Transfer: Bank of America ,BB&T ,Capital One 360, Chase, Citi Bank, HSBC Bank USA ,New York Community Bank ,PNC ,Regions ,Santander (Sovereign) Bank ,SunTrust ,TD Bank ,U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo.
Please ensure you have previously enrolled in online banking with one of the banks listed above, you have enabled 'Bill Pay', and you have your Online Banking password at hand and that your bank account address is the same as the address registered in your gaming account or the deposit will fail.
3. How do I fund my account using Online Banking Transfer?
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Online Banking Transfer logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be re-directed and are required to select your bank from the menu provided and follow the on screen instruction to complete your payment.
- Once we have received confirmation that you payment was successful completed you will receive a confirmation email confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
Please note that the billing descriptor on your bank statements will be 'ADW Services' for all banks except for Wells Fargo which shall be 'Mazooma.com'.
4. Are there any fees associated with Online Banking Transfer?
We do not charge a fee for deposits made using Online Banking Transfer. However, your Financial Institution may charge you a fee for the bill payment or electronic transfer associated with each Payment Transaction you initiate through this service. You should consult the terms and conditions of your Financial Institution for more information about any fees. You are entirely responsible for any fees charged by your Financial Institution.
5. How long does it take to receive the funds transferred into my account?
The funds will be transferred to your account instantly, once you have successfully made your payment.
6. How will my deposit for Online banking be displayed on my bank statement?
Your deposit will be displayed as 'ADW services' on your bank statement except if you deposit with Wells Fargo which will be displayed as 'Mazooma.com'.