Last Updated February 15, 2024
- BetMGM prohibits persons under the age of 21 from opening and/or funding a wagering account. Any person under the age of 21 years shall not place wagers with or collect winning wagers from any licensed race book, sports pool or pari-mutuel operator.
- Payouts of account withdrawals may be delayed by up to 5 days in order for BetMGM to conduct a security review.
- BetMGM shall only accept wagers from patrons that have been affirmatively located as being physically present in the state of West Virginia at the time of their wagering.
- Persons shall place a wager only on their own behalf and shall not wager for any other person.
- Management will make every reasonable effort to resolve disputes. Any unresolved dispute arising as a result of wagers accepted by BetMGM shall be resolved as set forth by the West Virginia Lottery.
- BetMGM aims to provide a safe and responsible environment for patrons and will always recognize and acknowledge the patron’s ability to self-exclude at anytime. In the event of self exclusion, patron accounts will be disabled, and funds returned to the patron according to BetMGM Sports Book House Rules and WV 179-9-6.14. Patrons’ pending wagers on events or propositions for events will be cancelled for events that have not yet been completed.