- Casino Hold'em is a poker game played with a standard deck of 52 cards (excluding Jokers).
- The game is played with one deck of cards shuffled before each round.
- The individual cards are ranked in the following falling order: Ace (high or low), King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- The Min/Max sign indicates the minimum and maximum bet that can be placed on ANTE.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable. To view the Paytable, see the Payout section below.
Note: To zoom in the paytable, move the pointer over the Paytable image on the table.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
How to Play
- To place a bet, select a chip and then click in the bet area.
- If there are active arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values. Every click in a bet area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- A player places bets on ANTE and optionally on AA BONUS and clicks DEAL.
- The dealer deals out 2 cards (face up) to the player and 2 cards (face down) to himself.
- In addition, three community cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, called Flop. Two more community cards, called Turn and River, are added once player clicks CALL.
- The aim of the game is to build the best 5-card poker hand using five community cards and dealt cards to beat the dealer's hand.
- Player can continue to play the game by either betting on CALL or folding the cards.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Note: The bet placed on CALL is always double the ANTE amount.
- If a bet exceeds the bet limit, the Auto Adjust Bet function automatically adjusts the bet to the highest possible amount.
- If a player clicks FOLD, the game round ends. The player loses all the bets and any possible AA Bonus winnings.
- If the player continues to bet, any possible AA Bonus winnings will be paid out.
- If the player doesn't have an AA Bonus winning hand, all AA Bonus bets will be lost. The dealer deals two additional community cards and shows his own hand.
- AA Bonus winnings are paid when a hand contains a pair of aces or higher, after the first three community cards are dealt. For more information, refer to the AA Bonus Winnings Payout Table below.
- A player must complete the game round in order to receive any AA Bonus winnings.
- To find a winner, the dealer now compares his hand against the players.
- The dealer must have a pair of 4s or higher to qualify.
- If the dealer doesn’t qualify:
- The player keeps his ANTE and CALL bets and wins with his ANTE according to the Ante Winnings Payout Table.
- If the dealer qualifies:
- If the dealer and the player have the same hand, it is a push and the ANTE and CALL bets are returned.
- If the dealer has a better hand, the player loses all his bets.
- In case of a better hand, a player keeps the ANTE and CALL bets. ANTE bets pay according to the Ante Winnings Payout Table and CALL bets pay 1 to 1.
- The table below lists all the different winning hands in the game. Hands are counted in the following falling order:
|Royal flush||A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit.|
|Straight flush||Five cards of the same suit in a sequence.|
|Four of a kind||Four cards of the same rank.|
|Full house||Three matching cards of the same rank and two matching cards of another rank.|
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit.|
|Straight||Five consecutive cards of mixed suits.|
|Three of a kind||Three matching cards of the same rank.|
|Two pair||Two matching cards of the same rank and another two matching cards in a different rank.|
|Pair||Two cards of the same rank.|
|High card||A hand with no other winning combination is valued by the highest ranked card.|
|Dealer qualifies?||Hand||ANTE bet||CALL bet|
|No||Doesn’t apply||According to Ante Winnings Payout Table||Returned to player|
|Yes||Dealer and player have same hand||Returned to player||Returned to player|
|Yes||Player beats dealer||According to Ante Winnings Payout Table||Pays: 1 to 1|
|Yes||Dealer beats player||Lost||Lost|
Ante Winnings Payout Table
|Royal flush||100 to 1|
|Straight flush||20 to 1|
|Four of a kind||10 to 1|
|Full house||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|Straight or less||1 to 1|
AA Bonus Winnings Payout TablePair of Aces to Straight
|Flush or higher||25 to 1|
|7 to 1|
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
||Click to start a game round.|
|Click to place a new bet.|
|Click to fold your cards and end the game.|
|Click to play the hand.|
|Click to repeat the same bet as the previous game round.|
|Click to select the delete chip and then click on ANTE or AA Bonus bets to remove it from the table.|
|Click to view the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to view the game rules.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Fast play. Turns on or off fast play.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Casino Hold’em is a skill-based game. The strategy used to play this game affects the Return to Player (RTP) of the main game and the optional AA Bonus side bet as mentioned below:
|Player Strategy||Main Game RTP||Side Bet RTP|
|Basic strategy (This strategy is difficult, but achievable.)||98.7%||89.6%|
|Optimal strategy (This is an ideal strategy and not possible for human players to achieve.)||99.18%||90.9%|
|Side bet optimal strategy (Call on every side bet win and use basic strategy if there is no side bet win.)||98.7%||93.60%|
Last modification date: 7/14/2021