Tens Or Better
The objective of Tens or Better game is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains at least a winning combination. The better the hand, Better, the bigger the payout. See the 'PAYTABLE' in the game for more details.
Placing the bet and clicking DEAL, deals player 5 cards. Then choose the cards player want to hold on with among 5 cards and draw the remaining cards. The cards which are not held will be replaced with the new cards when we click Draw. Player win according to the prizes in the paytable.
- All suits (spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs) have equal rank.
- The game is played with a single deck of 52 cards.
- The cards are shuffled at the start of every game.
- Maximum 5 cards can be held for draw and minimum will be 0.
How to play
- Setting BETS: When player enter the game, a default BET is set. Player can increase the Bet by clicking the button and decrease the bet by clicking the button.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen.
- PAYTABLE – The payouts are made as per the ‘PAYTABLE’ shown at the top of the game screen. The total win amount is the payout in paytable multiplied by the amount BET.
- The paytable lists the prizes for winning hands.
- Click 'DEAL' to receive five cards face-up.
- Player now have a choice to hold the cards dealt.
- Clicking on a card will place a 'HOLD' symbol on that card. To remove the 'HOLD' symbol, click on the card again.
- After making the selection, click 'DRAW'. The cards that are not held will be replaced which is considered to be DEAL complete.
- Player final win is based on the combination of the final set of cards shown after completion of drawing the cards.
- When there is Royal Flush after DEAL, the cards will be automatically HELD and win amount is awarded.
- Only the highest winning combination is paid.
- Player game balance is shown in the bottom right-hand corner of the game screen.
- Click on the settings option from Hamburger menu to view the settings.
- SPEED: The speed of the cards revealed can be selected in between NORMAL and TURBO modes.
- DEAL/DRAW ON: By checking ON option, Spacebar key can be used to DEAL/DRAW the cards.
- CHANGE BACKGROUND COLOR: The color of the background can be selected by checking the desired color from the provided options.
5 cards with same suite having and sequential face value 10, J, Q, K, A will be considered as Royal Flush.
E.g. 10JQKA of hearts, spades, clubs, diamonds.
When there is Royal Flush after DEAL, the cards will be automatically HELD and win amount is awarded.
5 cards of same suite and face value in a sequential manner will be considered as straight flush except 10, J, Q, K, A.
E.g. 23456 of hearts, 678910 of clubs, 56789 of spades 34567 of diamonds etc. in sequence.
4 OF A KIND:
4 cards out of 5 having same card value will be considered as 4 Of a kind.
E.g. 22225,55557,99994 will be considered as 4 of a kind.
3 cards out of 5 are having same card value and remaining 2 have the different same value will be considered as a FULL House.
E.g. 5,5,5 of any suit and 2,2 any suit.
5 Cards with the same suite and different numbers not in sequence can be considered as a flush.
E.g. 2, 5, A, 7, K of hearts, 3,6, 8, J, Q of Spades etc.
Cards with different suites (out of 4) and which are in sequence are considered as straight.
E.g. 4 heart 5 diamond 6 clubs 7 spades 8 heart will be considered as one of the straight case.
3 OF A KIND:
3 cards of same face value out of 5 cards will be considered as 3 of a kind.
E.g. 33356,88895 etc. with same face value can be considered.
Any 2 cards with same face value and another 2 cards of same face value will be considered as 2 Pair.
E.g. 22335, AA446, 55993, 34348 etc.
TENS OR BETTER:
Any 2 cards which has a value greater or equal to J will be considered as Tens or better
E.g 1010865, JJ345, QQ567, KK876, AA345 out of 5 cards will be considered
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Browser Panel Commands:
- Click on Rules to view game rules of the game.
- Click on History to view the logs of the games player have played.
- Click on the Deposit button to add funds to player account.
- Click on Real Money/Demo to switch between real-money or demo modes.
- The History functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
Return to the player:
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 99.13 %.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If player get disconnected from the game just after all the inputs are given and there is no input required to continue the game, then the game is treated as complete and on re-login player can check the game details in game logs.
- If player disconnected while the game is waiting for player input such as after the deal, player will be prompted to complete the game after logging back in. After completing the incomplete game, player can resume playing the game or player can select another game of players choice.
2.What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?
- Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. If player is still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.