MGM Grand Millions
MGM Grand Millions is a five-reel, no paylines and ‘All Ways’ slot game with 243 possible ways to win in the main game and 1024 Ways to win in freespins. Symbols pay from left to right in consecutive combinations (Ways) including reel 1. The scattered MGM Logo symbol do not pay. When any three scatter symbols appear anywhere in view, the Free Spins game is triggered. The free spins feature cannot be re triggered within free spins.
Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols, except scatter symbols and appears on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4 only in main game.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet is set. You can change the bet per win by clicking the or buttons either side of the BET meter.
- The bet is 20 times the bet value($) and is shown near BET in the lower left of the screen.
- MAX BET: Click on MAX BET to select the maximum possible bet. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed by clicking button located at the bottom of the screen beside the Ways to win text. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are per unit bet, and are shown as multipliers. You can go back to the game by clicking on the button on the Paytable screen.
- Spin: The SPIN button in the center starts the game.
- Volume: icon will play the game music. Click on icon will mute the volume .
- CREDITS: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in ‘BALANCE’ meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- 'AUTOSPIN': Select the AUTOSPIN for hands-free play. The available options are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected menu appears on the slider options. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equals or exceeds the amount entered.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever The Big One Jackpot is triggered in-between the Autospin.
- To make use of the autospin feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button in the bottom right of the game screen. When the autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select menu appears on the slider options menu where applicable and click ‘Start’ button to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click the ‘X’ on the autospin window to exit the 'AUTOSPIN' window and return to the game screen.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Click on the STOP SPIN to deactivate AUTOSPIN and the normal game will be restored.
- Please note: the AUTOSPIN option is not available in demo mode.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase the bet meter shown on the game screen.
The reel structure numbering for winning combinations in main game and Free spin game is as below:
Free spin game:
- All winning symbols will be animated in addition to jackpot location animation and background animations.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN meter at the bottom right of the screen.
- Your remaining game balance is shown near the BALANCE meter at the bottom of the screen.
- If two of the same symbols appear in reel 1 and 2 followed by three of that symbol appears on reel 3 in different rows, then way win does not pay for 5 of that symbol combination together. But it will pay for 3 separate way wins using those 3 of the same symbols appearing on reel 3.
E.g. If symbol Nine lands on reel 1 and 2 and three symbols of Nine land on reel 3, then there will be three different Way wins for symbol Nine. Each way would be a win with three consecutive occurrences of symbol Nine.
The reel positions for the symbol Nine way wins will be as below:
0, 1, 2
0, 1, 7
0, 1, 12
Way wins are multiplied by total bet amount. There are 243 possible ways to win in the main game. During free spins, there are 1024 ways to win as there are 4 symbols on each reel.
Browser Button Panel Commands:
Main Game Menu Options
- Click on Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on History to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Real Money/Demo to switch between real-money or demo mode.
- Click on the Deposit button to deposit money into your account.
- The History functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
- Select SPIN to begin the game with the currently selected BET.
- BET amount can be changed by using the ‘-‘and ‘+’ buttons.
- All wins are multiplied by total bet.
- All wins, except jackpots, are paid according to the Paytable.
- Only the highest win on each possible way will be paid.
- Jackpots wins are paid as shown.
- All symbols pay left to right, starting from the left-most reel, except for the jackpot.
- MGM Grand logo is the scatter symbol.
- Scatter symbol do not have any payouts.
- Way wins and jackpots wins are added.
- 3 or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels awards the free spins feature.
- All possible winning combinations are added to your total.
- Scatter symbols do not appear during Free Spins.
- Wild symbol, which substitutes for all other symbols except scatter symbol.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Feature game play:
- Player will move to feature selection screen where player has a chance to pick 1 out of 3 tiles available on each step.
- Free spins and Multiplier information will be revealed if player chooses a correct tile on each step and free spins and multipliers keep adding on selecting the correct tiles on each step.
- Wrong tile selected will show Collect option where player will continue playing with the awarded free spins and multiplier from the previous steps.
- Free spins and multipliers awarded are random which ranges from 6 to 30 for free spins and 2 to 8 for multipliers.
- Reel set will be changed to 5x4 during free spins and ways to win will also be increased to 1024 during free spins.
- All Way wins during free spins are multiplied by the free spins multiplier awarded.
- Free spins are played at the same bet of the triggering game.
- The Big One Jackpot feature game can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, Autospin or after the feature game.
- Play the jackpot feature to know which level you have won.
- The larger your wager on each game, the more chances you have of winning the jackpot.
- All five jackpots – Blitz cash jackpot, Quick cash jackpot, Super cash jackpot, Mega cash jackpot, Colossal cash jackpot grow progressively as bets are placed.
- The jackpot is triggered randomly.
- Only real-money play will contribute to the jackpot amount.
- Free games cannot trigger jackpots.
- When you hit a jackpot, we will let you know how much you have won in a pop-up message.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
- Initial Jackpot seed is funded by “The House” and the subsequent instances are funded from reserve pool. The amount accumulated in reserve pool becomes the next seed.
- Only wagers of $1.35 or more can win a jackpot on TheBigOne.
Return to the Player:
The theoretical return to player of this game excluding jackpot is 92.01%.
The theoretical return to player of this game including jackpot is 93.87%.
Adding funds to your account
To add funds to your account, click on ‘Deposit’ button either on the right bottom of the screen or on the “Deposit” button on the lobby, then select the desired deposit method and make the payment.
- What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
- If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, message about insufficient money will be automatically presented. To add funds to your account, click on the “DEPOSIT” button in the right bottom of the screen, then select the desired deposit option.
- I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the base game, or jackpot game the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the “History” button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the bonus or feature, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the disconnected bonus or feature, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected.
- If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team