Dead or Alive
- Dead or Alive™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 9-bet line multiple-coin video slot featuring Scatter wins, Free Spins, Wild substitutes, and a Sticky Wild feature during Free Spins.
- You can play 9 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- The Scatter symbol does not appear during Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines won.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Scatter and Free Spins wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- All wins from Free Spins including re-triggered Free Spins, pay X2.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate 12 Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Wild symbols become Sticky Wild symbols during Free spins.
- Sticky Wild symbols hold their positions on the reels for the remainder of the Free Spins session.
- During Free Spins, one or more Sticky Wild symbols appearing on all the reels only activate 5 extra Free Spins.
- Sticky Wild symbols on the reels at the end of Free Spins are not transferred to the main game.
- Free Spins sessions start with zero Sticky Wild symbols.
- Re-triggered Free Spins keep the Sticky Wild symbols from the triggering Free Spins session.
- Free Spins can be re-triggered once per Free Spin session.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages. Click the x button to return to the game.
|Click to view the Paytable.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.8%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Sticky Wild||Sticky Wild|
Last modification date: 1/2/2022