- Fortune Rangers™ is a 5-reel, 76-line (fixed) video slot featuring Lucky Wild Reels, Free Spins and Linked Reels.
- The game is played with 76 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only.
- Wild symbols can appear in the main game and substitute for all symbols except for Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the Paytable.
Lucky Wild Reels
- Lucky Wild Reels randomly appear in the main game as an overlay reel with only Wild symbols.
- Between 1 and 5 reels can turn into Lucky Wild Reels.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins.
- 3 Scatter symbols = 8 Free Spins
- 4 Scatter symbols = 12 Free Spins
- 5 Scatter symbols = 16 Free Spins
- Free Spins wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
- The Linked Reels feature can be randomly activated in Free spins only.
- At the beginning of each spin, identical linked reels appear adjacently on any of reels 1-4.
- The right reel is a copy of the left reel, with reel 1 linked to reel 2 and/or reel 3 linked to reel 4.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
Click to view the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.
Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.
Click to view the game rules.
Click to view the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or view the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.
Click to view the Paytable.
Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages.
Click to go back to the main game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history. (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay settings click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay settings.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some Autoplay settings are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.90%.
Last modification date: 10/26/2021