Ji Bao Xi Endless Treasure
- All wins pay from the far left reel in any position except Shou Bonus, Fu Bonus, Top Up Bonus and Jin Ji Bao Xi feature prizes. Only highest winner paid per winning combination. Wins on different combinations are added.
- This is a Reel Ways pays game.
- BONUS and WILD land during the base game only.
- WILD substitutes for all symbols except BONUS, and appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only during the base game.
- YELLOW COIN substitutes for all symbols.
- YELLOW COIN appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only during the Free Games.
- YELLOW COIN only appears in the Free Games and in the Top Up Feature.
- GREEN COIN and +1 SPIN only appear in the Top Up Feature.
|BONUS||YELLOW COIN||GREEN COIN||WILD||+1 SPIN|
FU VALUEIn each standard game, a Fu Value is given to the BONUS symbol, which is randomly chosen from a range of available Fu Values.
The chosen Fu Value is then multiplied by the bet per spin. This value appears on each BONUS.
The number of gold symbols played determines the eligibility of the Fu Value. Fu Values are shown as cash values.
|Gold Symbols Played||1||2||3||4||5|
|Fu Value(s) Available||8||8||8||8||8|
GAME RULESSelect the total bet, then choose the number of gold symbols you wish to play to start the game.
All wins except Shou Bonus, Fu Bonus, Top Up Bonus, Fortune Grand, Treasure Major, Peach Minor Bonus and Orange Mini Bonus are multiplied by the bet multiplier.
GOLDEN CHANCEDuring the base game, when a WILD lands on reel 3, there is a chance that it becomes a GOLD WILD. If the GOLD WILD substitutes for TURTLE, TIGER, PHOENIX or DRAGON symbol, then it pays as if they were the GOLD version of the symbol. If the GOLD WILD substitutes in a win the pay for that win is doubled.
JIN JI BAO XI FEATURE
- When WILD appears, coins will be added to the pot above the reels. When the pot lid closes after coins are added, the Jin Ji Bao Xi Feature will be triggered.
- In the Jin Ji Bao Xi Feature, 12 coins will appear.
- Touch a coin to reveal a symbol corresponding to one of the four jackpots.
- When 3 matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot will be awarded and the feature ends.
|Symbols||Jin Ji Bao Xi Award|
- Land 6 or more BONUS to trigger the Feature Selector.
- Select one of the feature options presented (if available) to start the feature.
- Options 1-5 are Free Game Options. Option 6 is the Top Up Feature.
- Free Game options are based on the number of gold symbols played in the spin that triggered the Feature Selector.
- Fu Bonus is the total value that appears on all BONUS in the base game each spin. The Fu Bonus will be carried into the chosen feature.
- Land 15 BONUS to win the Fortune Grand jackpot. The Feature Selector will be be triggered following this award.
- The Top Up Feature will not be presented as an option if 15 BONUS land to trigger the Feature Selector.
- 6 Free Games are triggered when a Free Game option is selected from the Feature Selector.
- Select one of the Free Games options presented to start the feature.
- Each option includes a set number of a gold symbol. If picked, this number of symbols will be added to the reels for the Free Games.
Total Gold Symbols on Reels
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4||Option 5|
|Play 1 gold symbol||88|
|Play 2 gold symbols||98||88|
|Play 3 gold symbols||108||98||88|
|Play 4 gold symbols||118||108||98||88|
|Play 5 gold symbols||128||118||108||98||88|
The following symbols also appear in the Free Games:
- At the start of the free games, the triggered Fu Bonus is stored on the Shou Bonus Meter.
- During the free games, YELLOW COIN substitutes for all symbols, and appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- Each YELLOW COIN that appears awards a value equal to the Fu Bonus that triggered the Feature Selector or the Free Games.
- The award value by each YELLOW COIN during the Free Games is added to the Shou Bonus Meter.
- At the end of the Free Games, the total value stored on the Shou Bonus Meter will be awarded.
- Land 3 or more YELLOW COIN to be awarded 3 Free Games, which will be added to the remaining free spins.
- The total bet and the number of gold symbols chosen are the same as the game that triggered the Free Games.
TOP UP FEATURESelect the Top Up Feature from the Feature Selector. To begin the feature, 6 spins are awarded.
BONUS remains locked in place during the Top Up Feature and will contribute to wins.
During each spin, any YELLOW COIN or GREEN COIN that appears will be held for the remaining spins.
During each spin, each YELLOW COIN that appears awards a value equal to the Fu Bonus that triggered the Feature Selector.
During each spin, each GREEN COIN that appears awards a value which is the total value that appears on all BONUS, YELLOW COIN and GREEN COIN.
During each spin, when YELLOW COIN and GREEN COIN appear at the same time, YELLOW COIN will be awarded first.
During each spin, when more than one GREEN COIN appear at the same time, each GREEN COIN will be awarded one by one.
During each spin, each +1 SPIN that lands will award 1 additional spin and +1 SPIN will not be held for the remaining spins.
Any 15 BONUS, YELLOW COIN and GREEN COIN wins Fortune GRAND jackpot.
Top Up Feature is completed when either no feature spins are remaining or the Fortune GRAND jackpot is triggered.
At the end of the Top Up feature, the value on each BONUS, YELLOW COIN, and GREEN COIN will be awarded.
Only YELLOW COIN, GREEN COIN and +1 SPIN are active during the Top Up Feature. Only the Top Up bonus is awarded in this feature. Way pays are only awarded in the base game and in the Free Games.
After 12 spins, +1 SPIN does not appear on any reels.
The number of BONUS, YELLOW COIN and/or GREEN COIN collected is displayed on the top screen.
The Top Up Bonus is the total value that appears on all BONUS, YELLOW COIN, and GREEN COIN.
FORTUNE GRANDEach of the following circumstances can win Fortune GRAND:
- When 15 BONUS appear in a standard game.
- Any 15 BONUS, YELLOW COIN or GREEN COIN appear during the Top Up Feature.
- When 3 matching symbols have been revealed during the Jin Ji Bao Xi Feature.
In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent. The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
The return for this game is 95.65%-95.73%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 7/28/2021